miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

Postgraduate studies!!


Hello everybody, welcome to my blog!! today I’m going to talk about post-graduate studies, I hope that was interesting for you, ENJOYYY!!. 

At the present, I am in third year of social work in Universidad de Chile, but when I finish my university studies I would love to continue studying, maybe a doctorate or magister, o who knows a new carreer!! 👀👀

I would love to continue my studies looking for a specialization in social reintegration in young people in conflict with the justice because it seems to me a very interesting area in social work. Also, I would love to work in Ministerio de Justificia of Chile or Ministerio de Desarrollo Social, places where I need a good cv.
It is necessary to say that I would love to continue my postgraduate studies in England, because they have an excellent program in social work (also one of my best teacher study in University of Sussex and he told a lot about this university). The only problem, with studying abroad would be how much I would miss my family, because I do not like to be aloneL
In the case of studying a new career, I would really love to study dance, but it’s just a dream although not impossible to fulfill!!

1 comentario:

  1. The postgraduate studies are very usefull in the moment of look for work, and if you enjoy your career is too better

    ResponderEliminar

my last experience as youtuber:(

Hi everybody:( this is my last video and I talking about my hobbies!! hope u enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpdtki-jUw