martes, 18 de junio de 2019

My favourite picture💕💕

Today I choose a photo that a really really love, and I would love to share with you , this is my favourite picture ever💕💕

This picture was taken in "Día mundial del folklore 2017" by a dancing partner of my folklore group Imagen Chilena, called Giovanni. In this photo you can see my best friends, Kevin, Matias, Barbara, Katalina, Javiera and Me dresses as TINKUS, a ritual and folklore dance comes from Potosí, Bolivia. "TINKU" means meeting in quechua languague👀👀.

This is mi favourite picture in the world, because that day was amazing. We dancing for Alameda in a "pasacalles" during three hours. Before starting to dance I was very sleepy and with laziness, because I had gone partying the night before, sooo 😴😴. But this presentation was WONDERFUL and one of my favourites in my experience like a dancer!!  at the moment we started dancing I forgot everything else, we do not feel tired, hungry, thirsty, or any other feeling, because we were dancing, and we all love to dance.💃💃🎶

Other reason for love this picture is becasuse I really really loves "La fiesta de la Tirana" where they show this dance (Tinku) and others like, antaguaras, gitanos, sambos caporales, figures y diablos, morenadas, and more. This day was the first time that I dance Tinku my favourite dance because all!!! clothing, dance steps and everything, and I love it more than before😍😍



1 comentario:

my last experience as youtuber:(

Hi everybody:( this is my last video and I talking about my hobbies!! hope u enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpdtki-jUw