miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

My obsessions✌

Hi everybody!! today I want to talk about my favourite series in life😍😍

 I'm really fan of Netflix and the series😇😇 but my favourites are Friends, Grey's Anatomy and Vikings.

In firts place, Friends is the best serie eveeer!! I love them💓💓 This serie is an american television show about six friends who live in New York, called Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross, this serie is one of the most popular television shows of all time. I think that I will never stop loving this serie, is my favourite for many years ago, and I and I see it again and again! Also I can´t choose my favourite character because all of them are great and I make me laugh a lot!!

Grey's Anatomys stole my heart with the medical drama and his good characters. My favourite are Derek Sheperd  also referred to as "McDreamy", Callie Torres, Jackson Avery, Alex Karev, Meredith Grey and Mark Sloan "McSteamy"💓💓 

Vikings is an other thing,  is a historial drama television serie filmed in Irlanda. Is inspired by the sagas of viking Ragnar Lothbrok, one of the best-known legendary Norse heroes and notorious as the scourge of England and France. The show portrays Ragnar as a farmer who rises to fame by successful raids into England, and eventually becomes a Scandinavian king, with the support of his family and fellow warriors: his brother Rollo, his son Björn Ironside, and his wives the shieldmaiden Lagertha and the princess Aslaug (but I'm LAGERTHA'S TEAM haha).💓💓💓

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my last experience as youtuber:(

Hi everybody:( this is my last video and I talking about my hobbies!! hope u enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpdtki-jUw