martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

The most embarrassing thing I am willing to admit 🙈🙈

 Hi everybody!! today I want to talk about the most embarrassing thing I am willing to admit😫😫

I think that I'm very bad lucky person! really:(( and I always get embarrassed situations ajaja but the history that I tell you now, it happened very recently and in the worst place everr!! In a free time for class I was with my friends in "Calama" a kind of "patio" in our university. With my friends we were smoking a cigar after a very hard test and I wanted go to the bathroom, and there the tragedy began:(( I went downstairs that lead to the bathroom, but I wanted to go back with my friends for leave my jacket with them, and when I returned, I suffer the worst fall ever right on the stairs!!! IN CALAMAAA! a friday!! every person who was there saw my public humiliation:(

After laughing at my own tragedy finally went to the bathroom, and there I look at my knee and he had a giant wound:(

When I went back to tell my friends about my knee and they laughed a lot about my fall:(((

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my last experience as youtuber:(

Hi everybody:( this is my last video and I talking about my hobbies!! hope u enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpdtki-jUw