martes, 18 de junio de 2019

My dreamed work👌👌

I everybody, My name is Daniela Reyes and I’m studying social work at Universidad de Chile. I have twenty years old and today I talking about a job that I would like to do in the future. In a couple years I really like to be a president of Chile.  You may wonder why I would like to do this job. 

This is because I think this particurlary job is very interesting and it shows a great personal challenge, and I think who doesn´t  want to be a president of the country? I belive that everybody have this dream sometime in his life, but it's important to say that money does not matter to me, buuuut  travel around the world would not be bad🙈🙈

I consider that to be president of a nation you needed mainly good ideas and a great work team. Our country urgently needs NEW AND FRESH IDEAS FROM YOUNG PEOPLE. For this I like work with young and clever people who help to create a real change in our laws and constitution.

The principal type of reward or job satisfaction would I get from doing this job is first the experience for doing the MOST DIFFICULT job in all world, second new personal knowledge and third the good money that comes with this job.

Finally I think that the persons who dare to do this job are very brave because is a impossible work!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my last experience as youtuber:(

Hi everybody:( this is my last video and I talking about my hobbies!! hope u enjoy:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpdtki-jUw